Saturday Sampler 2020 - "Midnight Stars"
Quilt size: 80" x 98"
(fabric will vary from what is shown)
Starting the 1st Saturday in January (weather permitting).
Cost: $25 for pattern and 1st month's kit
This program will run for 12 consecutive months.
Complete your block and bring it back to the next 1st Saturday meeting and get your next kit free!
Meeting times: 9am or 2pm 1st Saturday; 6pm Tuesday evening following the 1st Saturday
Here's How It Works:
The cost to join this program is $20 and includes all 12 block patterns plus finishing instructions and fabric requirements. This 2020 quilt is made from the Shimmer fabric line from Northcott Fabrics and features 12 different, easy to make, blocks.Deadline for registration is Saturday, December 21. Payment for 1st kit is not due until the first club meeting.
- At each of the meeting times listed above, we will introduce that month’s block and give a short demonstration of how to make it. In addition you will get to hear any announcements regarding what is going on at All About Quilting, see new products and fabric we have, and participate in Show and Tell
- Each of the sessions will be identical; you need only attend one.
- At the first Saturday Sampler demonstration, you will need to buy a fabric kit for $5.00.
- Go home and sew the block and bring it with you to the following month’s Saturday Sampler demonstration and you will get your next fabric kit FREE!
- Attendance at one of the meetings is required to receive your next month’s block kit free. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- If you miss any of the meetings, you can purchase the next kit(s) for $5 each.