Do you struggle with putting binding on your quilt or finished project? How do you connect the ends together nicely? How much fabric do I need for my binding? If so, then this is the class for you!
In this class you will learn:
- How to calculate how much fabric you need for binding.
- How to piece your strips together with a strong, mitered seam
- How to attach the binding to the quilt with perfect mitered corners every time
- An easy method of connecting your ends without any struggle
- How to finish your binding by hand
Bring your own project that needs binding or we can supply you with a pre-quilted practice piece. All you need is your sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
Instructor: Laurel Kindley
When: RESCHEDULED - Thursday, Jauary 30, 1pm to 4pm